Incense has long been used by Eastern cultures even dating back to ancient times. Burning incense creates a fragrant and aromatic smell and has been done for many different purposes. It is commonly used for for aromatherapy, meditation, and ceremony, deodorant, insect repellent, or even aesthetic reasons. It is also widely used in religion and can be seen burning in Buddhist temples. Bring a piece of history and traditional Eastern culture to your home with this beautiful Lotus Flower Incense Holder from TJ GLOBAL.
- UNIQUE SHAPE: This unique incense burner is designed to look like a small monk in a traditional yellow robe standing on a leaf is holding a stick of incense. This design gives it a quirky unique look while also having aspects of traditional decor. It also features a wide incense tray that can easily collect all the ash from burning incense. This simple design has a very minimal but cultural aesthetic and will add beauty to your home.
- HIGH-QUALITY: Our incense burner is 100% handmade and kilned at high temperatures. It is made of high-quality and durable ceramic making it able to last for years to come.
- RELAXING ATMOSPHERE: Create the perfect environment of relaxation, peace, and tranquility by burning incense in our beautiful incense holder. Perfect for your home, spa, work place, restroom, coffee shop, restaurant, or anywhere else that you would like to have an atmosphere of relaxation.
- MULTI FUNCTIONAL: Can be used for any type of incense such as stick, cone or coil incense while also making a very good home decoration accent. Just place your incense stick in the hole on the monk's hand or place an incense cone on the tray and light!
- DIMENSIONS: L10.5" x W3" (widest part) x H5" *INCENSE NOT INCLUDED*